Welwitschia Fringe Concealed Carry Tote Bag
Patent Protected! US Patent Pending-Patent 1,558,2043 Application Number 1,3867998. Title of Invention: Concealed handgun holster 35 U.S.C & 292
- Genuine hair-on cowhide on the front
- Indian chief embossed
- Leather fringe
- Top zipper closure
- Inside single compartment divided by a medium zippered pocket
- Inside of bag include a zippered pocket and 2 open pockets
- An open pocket and a zippered pocket to conceal the handgun (9"x 5.5") on the back
- Metal feet on the bottom for protection and stability
- Double flat studded strap
15" x 4.5" x 11" (Drop 10.5")
PLEASE NOTE THAT BAG COLOR MAY VARY FROM THE PICTURES SAMPLE. SINCE EACH HIDE IS NOT EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE OTHER AND NO DYE IS USED TO MAKE THEM LOOK SIMILIAR,
NO TWO BAGS WILL BE EXACTLY THE SAME AND MAY VARY FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHS.
COLOR VARIATIONS ARE NATURAL WITH GENUINE LEATHER
The fringe design is born from the traditional American culture. It is a style that overlaps the tradition and modern fashion, something that never fades away from the art of leather crafts. Montana West designers dedicate their talent to the design, and our manufacturers spend days of craft only aiming for bringing our customers the best western-style fringe handbags.